New next-generation high-speed autonomous survey platform, with low environmental impact
- Accelerate and optimise complex marine data acquisition workflows with the MANTAS T12 turnkey marine survey solution from Subsea Europe Services.
- Experience new levels of operator control flexibility, full & semi-autonomous, and human-in-the-loop operations.
- Solar power (optional), open architecture and modular design allow rapid integration of customised payloads for diverse project requirements.
MANTAS T12 Specifications
- Fast, rugged and lightweight marine data acquisition solution that can easily be launched from any vessel of opportunity or from shore, with a transit speed of 30 knots
- Seamless unification of iHSS ensures fast mobilisation and the highest possible data quality, including full compliance with IHO S-44 Special/Exclusive Order
- Fully electric propulsion with swappable batteries delivers unmatched performance and agility while reducing the CO2 footprint of marine data acquisition
- High-performance envelope delivers unrivaled resilience in environments and conditions where other commercial USVs are unable to operate
- Enables new cost and time saving business models including ‘autonomous swarm survey’ applications with multiple interconnected USVs managed from a crewed or uncrewed mothership